Dude, Where's My Bacon?

8:55 PM by Geekery ·
Labels: ,
I took the day off work to look after Mrs Suburban Mayhem who is feeling rather poorly. On the way home from dropping the kids off at school I picked up breakfast for the two of us from McDonalds Manurewa. When I got home and unwrapped my BLT bagel it looked somewhat empty.

On further exploration I discovered it was indeed a rather empty bagel.

Pushing what little lettuce aside I finally found the bacon, hiding under a drop of mayonnaise.

I don't think I'll be returning to Manurewa McDonalds anytime soon.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...
June 11, 2008 at 10:12 PM

Mangere KFC is the place to go I hear. They have high volume and quick turnover and fast service, so the food is fresh.

Eating from Mangere KFC is one of the things on my list to do before I die :D

Followers